I'm busy this morning and it's better to have some news in English than none at all. If someone can translate some time that would be great:
We (Hannah and I) have been working on the piece for April, called 'Testament' and we are getting ideas down fast. Our problem is that Marc thinks it probably won't be the right thing for the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest. The other problem is that he can't tell us what they do want yet. I think the best answer is to have a team working on April Abendbrot, and set up the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest separately. We will have a very small team, possibly 2 or 3 in 'Testament' and the rest can go on tour to Nellingen. Of course, the people working on 'Testament' can go too, and could act as well, but it would mean learning two pieces.
After the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest Marc says there will be a programme with theatre and music and other stuff. He wondered if Xpresso could do one or more of our older pieces. This would be hard work but I said I'd ask.
This afternoon Hannah and I will work on 'Testament' some more.
Apart from this, we still havent given the €125 away that we agreed. Unless I hear someone scream 'Nooooooo!!!' I'll ask Marc to send it to 'Hilfe Für Brüder'.
We (Hannah and I) have been working on the piece for April, called 'Testament' and we are getting ideas down fast. Our problem is that Marc thinks it probably won't be the right thing for the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest. The other problem is that he can't tell us what they do want yet. I think the best answer is to have a team working on April Abendbrot, and set up the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest separately. We will have a very small team, possibly 2 or 3 in 'Testament' and the rest can go on tour to Nellingen. Of course, the people working on 'Testament' can go too, and could act as well, but it would mean learning two pieces.
After the Bezirksmitarbeiterfest Marc says there will be a programme with theatre and music and other stuff. He wondered if Xpresso could do one or more of our older pieces. This would be hard work but I said I'd ask.
This afternoon Hannah and I will work on 'Testament' some more.
Apart from this, we still havent given the €125 away that we agreed. Unless I hear someone scream 'Nooooooo!!!' I'll ask Marc to send it to 'Hilfe Für Brüder'.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen